1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Can u leave feedback on closed threads?

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by easye, Aug 5, 2012.

1. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    Endorsing Artist: Curt Mangan Strings, Luther Lee Pickups
    Just had a deal that was agreed paid for and i got a tracking number. And than the buyer changed his mind refunded most but not all my money and now will not return any emails . His excuse was he thinks he can get more. And closed the thread . Now I can not leave honest feedback or can I help please

2. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    Definitely leave feedback. Did he close the thread or delete it? He should have completed the deal or at least returned all, not part, of the money. How much did you lose, if you don't mind me asking?

3. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Leave feedback on his/her profile; if he/she doesn't refund you all of your money, you should contact a moderator about it.

4. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    i have tried but keeps coming up invalid thread. so u can leave feedback on a closed thread?

5. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    and I lost under $5 but he will not respond. All i want is the deal we agreed to. I am a working working musician and need the amp.. get this after all that I even offered to pay extra for shipping just to make the deal go down and he never responded

6. Jeff Bonny

Jeff Bonny Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Vancouver, BC
    I sure don't want to deal with people like that. Who is it?

7. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    figured it out neg feedback is left. thanks guys gonna contact a moderator next about it... i just want to buy an amplifier amazing if we can not trust each other on talkbass it will stop being awesome

8. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    That was an odd for sale post. The seller has great feedback and he admitted that it was for sale at a good price. I'm guessing it's already sold on Craigslist.

9. Man that sucks. Not sure how you could sell it on CL if you had already sent the TB buyer your paypal info. Bad form from the seller.

10. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    More importantly, how do you not even return ALL of the money?

11. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    You didn't send as gift did you. PayPal should offer protection, no?