1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Can we have a laugh about this without getting political please ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Jun 26, 2007.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Can we have a laugh about this without getting political please ? I really mean it no politics just a good laugh thats all. last night I watched a whole episode of Lil Bush and I couldent stop laughing , it was a great way to close out a most stressfull day. The thing I found most entertaining was Lil Bush's accent within his word selection and emphasis , what a great laugh. :D If you havent seen this show I would suggest checking it out on comedy central.

2. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Agreed -- This is a really funny show! I loved the episode with L'il Kim Jong Il as the "new kid in school"!

But, why does L'il Condie Rice look exactly like the real Condie Rice? C'mon, \MM/ -- I know you've got the answer!

3. cash87

cash87

Jun 26, 2006
    Louisville Ky
    Yea funny show, cant wait to see the one with Tony Blair.

4. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    saw a little bit of one episode. not the greatest, imo. i just like the characterization of lil cheney.

i didn't really like "that's my bush" much, either, but i found that to be a lot more clever, especially in the way matt stone and trey parker really ripped on sitcom cliches.

...and i could plug the relevant "human giant" sketch, but ...i'm not going there. :D

5. nope, this is OT....it'll get closed...or banned, or scanned, or whatever the heck happens these days, what with all the silicone chips and such...

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Is it really any good? I don't watch it because I keep thinking it's mindless pot-shots at the guy. I can do that in my sleep.

7. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    I too love his voice - "Baghdad - it's got dad right in it!"

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Is it on par with this?

9. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006

That was good. :)

10. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

robot chicken is a cut above most things on tv. :cool:

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Probably not! :p

12. MAJOR METAL

I'm the DECIDER in these parts ! :bag: :p :D ;) :cool:

13. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Yes, yes you are... ;) :p :D

14. MAJOR METAL

I love the way lil bush says " Decider" :D

15. dvs20

dvs20

Mar 11, 2007
    mantua, OH
    Lil' Bush is friggin hilarious I love it!!! it is a good non-stop laugh and the way he talks is the clincher.

16. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    I have not seen it. Is there a clip anywhere?

17. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    I haven't seen it yet. I like good humor no matter what... I think American Dad is funny, even though I guess it's supposed to be making fun of people like me.

18. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington

19. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Yup. I just loved "The Argonauts" episode. :D

20. Cheney's voice (or lack thereof) had me laughing hysterically when I first saw it.

I had high hopes for the show, but I admit I'm kinda disappointed. Not as funny as I hoped. :(

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021