can we see yer tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by punkfunkfreak, Jan 23, 2002.

1. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001, strange topic i know, but can we see any tattoos u guys got?
  2. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    ok, um hammy, profanity in my sig?
    i am asssuming u mean the "godamn" bit....well, i didnt realise that that was profanity as such, but if you noticed it as offensive, then there will probably be others that feel the same...
    concider it done.

:cool: :D
  3. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I have 6. Maybe I'll show em to you later....
  4. I have pencil lead stuck permamently under my skin.

(oh no not this again ;) )
  5. Hey, so do I!! One piece between my middle and index fingers on my left hand, and another under the first joint of my index finger on my right hand. Pencils and I don't get along.

Rock on
  6. I got mine right under my right nostril. I was going to itch something on my face and I gorgot I had the pencil in my hand :D

7. HAHAHAHAHAHA you idiot.:D

::walks away laughing::

Rock on
  8. ::lodges pencil into the back of Erics skull::

Who's laughing now? Wow with a catch phrase like that I could be a superhero...

Rock on, Eric.
  9. OW!!!

::pulls out pencil::

You forget, I played soccer for 9 years. My head is hard as a rock.

::throws pencil back at Spanky, then remembers that a pencil is NOT a throwing knife::

Rock on
  10. ::bounces off chest and harmlessly falls to the ground::

HA HA HA!

Your head may be hard, but now you will have pencil lead stuck in there for the rest of your life!
  11. ConTraBajisTa

ConTraBajisTa Guest

Oct 5, 2000
    auburn, ny
    i have no tatoos... but i do have this really cool arrangement of beauty marks on my arm that looks like a star constellation (kinda like the big dipper).
  12. OK it starts off about Tats then moves on to stabbing people with pencils??? hmmm

13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I dont have a digital camera,so I'll describe my tattoo's instead. On my upper left arm Ive got a piston and connecting rod surrounded by fire,and on my upper right arm Ive got the "Christmas Tree" thats used in drag racing.

14. Just like in the Tattoos thread a while back.
  15. Ah, it's only the back of my head. No one sees it anyway.

Rock on
  16. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I have two pieces of lead stuck in me. One on my right knee and one on my left. The left one was my fault, I got confused between up and down. The one on the right, Me and one of my friends where having a pencil fight, bad idea.
  17. I have 8, I am working on quarter sleeves, I will post pics as soon as I take em.
  18. I have two! One on my lowwer lip and another on my back. I want to see BA's tattoo, uh and on a different note nice topic.

:D :D
  19. :: puts Nair in Erics conditioner ::