Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

can we see yer tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by punkfunkfreak, Jan 23, 2002.

1. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    allo...er...yes, strange topic i know, but can we see any tattoos u guys got?

2. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    ok, um hammy, profanity in my sig?
    i am asssuming u mean the "godamn" bit....well, i didnt realise that that was profanity as such, but if you noticed it as offensive, then there will probably be others that feel the same...
    concider it done.

:cool: :D

3. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I have 6. Maybe I'll show em to you later....

4. I have pencil lead stuck permamently under my skin.

(oh no not this again ;) )

5. Hey, so do I!! One piece between my middle and index fingers on my left hand, and another under the first joint of my index finger on my right hand. Pencils and I don't get along.

Rock on
    Eric

6. I got mine right under my right nostril. I was going to itch something on my face and I gorgot I had the pencil in my hand :D

7. HAHAHAHAHAHA you idiot.:D

::walks away laughing::

Rock on
    Eric

8. ::lodges pencil into the back of Erics skull::

Who's laughing now? Wow with a catch phrase like that I could be a superhero...

Rock on, Eric.

9. OW!!!

::pulls out pencil::

You forget, I played soccer for 9 years. My head is hard as a rock.

::throws pencil back at Spanky, then remembers that a pencil is NOT a throwing knife::

D'oh!!!

Rock on
    Eric

10. ::bounces off chest and harmlessly falls to the ground::

HA HA HA!

Your head may be hard, but now you will have pencil lead stuck in there for the rest of your life!

11. ConTraBajisTa

ConTraBajisTa Guest

Oct 5, 2000
    auburn, ny
    i have no tatoos... but i do have this really cool arrangement of beauty marks on my arm that looks like a star constellation (kinda like the big dipper).

12. OK it starts off about Tats then moves on to stabbing people with pencils??? hmmm

:D:D

Merls

13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I dont have a digital camera,so I'll describe my tattoo's instead. On my upper left arm Ive got a piston and connecting rod surrounded by fire,and on my upper right arm Ive got the "Christmas Tree" thats used in drag racing.

14. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Ive got 4

15. Just like in the Tattoos thread a while back.

16. Ah, it's only the back of my head. No one sees it anyway.

Rock on
    Eric

17. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I have two pieces of lead stuck in me. One on my right knee and one on my left. The left one was my fault, I got confused between up and down. The one on the right, Me and one of my friends where having a pencil fight, bad idea.

18. I have 8, I am working on quarter sleeves, I will post pics as soon as I take em.

19. I have two! One on my lowwer lip and another on my back. I want to see BA's tattoo, uh and on a different note nice topic.

:D :D

20. :: puts Nair in Erics conditioner ::

:D