Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Can you draw? Please Please Please Help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Matt Till, May 26, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Alright, originally I was going to do all the artwork for my album by myself, but I work at a library and I was shifting childrens books when I got the greatest idea for artwork I want on my CD...

get ready...

A monkey dancing with a little girl.

Brilliant! Yet, I can't draw that well. So if anyone has any spare time and a scanner...

I'd like it to be fairly realistic, yet sketchy, a "detailed" gesture. Just because it wouldn't take as long. If you want to make it realistic, that's fine too.

I can't offer money due to my flat brokititude, but you will be credited on my CD and recieve a free copy (... yeah I know, whooptifrikindoo :( ) , I'll even ship international.

My current album cover is attached, to give you an idea of what it would be going with.

I'll totally understand if this doesn't happen, it is a lot of work for basically nothing.

:bag:

2. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    i could probably do it, i don't know if i'm any good at drawling, but if you want me to give it a try PM me.

here's somethin i drew that i posted a while back

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I can't even draw stick figures. Sorry.

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I know a girl who use to be my roomate. She's amazing at drawing, but she's in Pittsburgh. :(

I'll probably have to do something else. the current back to my CD is a closeup of an apple, but I did a little photoshop work and made it look like some outerspace world. Judging by the cover (which I love) you can tell that it clashed really bad.