Can you draw? Please Please Please Help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Matt Till, May 26, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Alright, originally I was going to do all the artwork for my album by myself, but I work at a library and I was shifting childrens books when I got the greatest idea for artwork I want on my CD...

get ready...

A monkey dancing with a little girl.

Brilliant! Yet, I can't draw that well. So if anyone has any spare time and a scanner...

I'd like it to be fairly realistic, yet sketchy, a "detailed" gesture. Just because it wouldn't take as long. If you want to make it realistic, that's fine too.

I can't offer money due to my flat brokititude, but you will be credited on my CD and recieve a free copy (... yeah I know, whooptifrikindoo :( ) , I'll even ship international.

My current album cover is attached, to give you an idea of what it would be going with.

I'll totally understand if this doesn't happen, it is a lot of work for basically nothing.

2. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    i could probably do it, i don't know if i'm any good at drawling, but if you want me to give it a try PM me.

here's somethin i drew that i posted a while back
  3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I can't even draw stick figures. Sorry.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I know a girl who use to be my roomate. She's amazing at drawing, but she's in Pittsburgh. :(

I'll probably have to do something else. the current back to my CD is a closeup of an apple, but I did a little photoshop work and made it look like some outerspace world. Judging by the cover (which I love) you can tell that it clashed really bad.