Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Canadian TBers...I need some help

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, May 20, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I recently received as a gift, a bag of "Dare Spearmint Scotch Mints". They are hard, small, shiny, green mints. Very tasty, and almost gone. I tried contacting the person who gave them to me, and it is going to be too much trouble to have them send me another supply. I looked on the internet, and the few places I found that would sell them say it takes 11 business days or more until they are even shipped.

Anyone in Canada interested in sending me a few bags of these mints? I will pay for all costs involved in buying and shipping, and then toss in a few more bucks to compensate for your time. Thank you kindly to anyone who can help me out here. My supply is dangerously low.

-Mike

2. I already have something to send you, so I'll check the stores next time I am near one.

edit p.s. I found the book again when I was moving and now KNOW where it is

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Cool man. Send me a PM with the total cost, and I'll get some money out to you. Thanks!! :D

-Mike