Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Canadians!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Jan 4, 2005.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Hey Canadians... I want to address both Canadians in states and homeland...

Canadians in states... do you guys know any way to get Canadian TV in states? I want them all! I just need hockey :( even a damn junior final US wont show... I am addicted... I want Canadian TV badly...

Canadians in Canada... some one please get me the juniors’ final game... Canada and Russia... I pay you with sex or otherwise... I just want to watch it... either way if Russia wins or looses (yeah I am Russian... hope Canada goes down tonight... sorry) but yeah... I just want to really watch it… I would love you to death if you can get it to me:)

Cheers all…

Go Russia…

2. Canada dominated Russia. 6-1 final.

3. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Cananda won aye?

4. Gram

Gram Guest

Jul 15, 2004
    awh yeh, Canada won! In yo' face! lol sorry i wish we could all be winners, I really do

5. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Can't say I'm shocked.

6. I watched the first period, and then went out to play hockey with some friends of mine. I don't know if that makes me more or less Canadian than watching the game.

7. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    More i guess... I was playing at same time as well...

I was checking score on my trusty motorola a630 with html browser YAY love that thing:)

Congrads to Canada... I sort off knew that Canada would win (since you know... not fair that Russia won last 3 times they played for gold :) :) :) :) )

Smash:
    Yeah... I was in school when it started... so was a bit late... I knew there would be a repeat though... I heard right after this one (I think its over too)... so I kind of hoped someone would catch it... I wanted to see this game pretty badly... even if Russia did get murdered... I don’t mind I just want to see some hockey since we don’t get any here in states...

To those who seen it... is it worth watching? I heard there were some pretty cool plays by Canada...

Any way… not too important… what is important… anyway to get Canadian TV in states? :) I don’t want to miss out no more…

Thanks guys… and congrads… season well played:) i raise my glass of black and tan to you:)

[​IMG]

Cheers

8. I think you have to move to Rhode island.

where the rhodes are

9. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    are you talking smack about my bad spelling or just because they have a team? :)

10. spelling? No, I'm talking about the rhodes.

11. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    isn’t rhodes a school?
    Wait I am confused...
    Sorry I assumed it was school with hockey team down there... Im dumb, sorry:) what is rhodes?

12. Lol, well we just let you win those three times cause we felt sorry for hogging the trophy when we won 5 years in a row before that :D;):D

13. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Not only that, but Paul Henderson scored the winning goal.

14. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    You're about 33 years behind with that update.

15. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    I hear Randy Bachman's putting together a band with Fred Turner.

16. I thought it was an electric piano...

Guitarist fo Ozzy?

Island in the Meditterranean?

Rock on
    Eric

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

:) we still got the total:)

18. Only by 2...

We both got 11 gold though :) But Russia has one extra Silver and Bronze than us.

All joking aside...Russia will do better next year...alot of their guys can comeback. Canada will probally not be as well as we only have about 2 guys that can comeback (and they will probally only be there if NHL is still out)

19. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

Unless you know... KGB get to them 1st for loosing:)