Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Candidate

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    For some sick and twisted reason I've been missing Candidate For Goddess/Pilot Candidate. It's such a bad show that it's hillarious. And in thinking of ways that it could be made more watchable (adding The Fonz, adding MSTing to the old episodes), I stumbled upon an idea. The idea of creating new episodes in the style of the Williams Street shows, with such over the top bizarrity that it would make people's heads explode. This time in a positive way.

My ideas as such!

- The Fonz, still part of the cast. Also in the cast: KISS, the cast of Cats, ninjas, Pokey the Penguin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., William Shatner, Starboy and the Captain of Outer Space, and many more...oh yeah and Krang, Hammerman, and Tim Curry (of course) playing the evil trinity in control of "Victim"

- Jan Michael Vincent and Dwight Schultz as voices for characters.

- Mork from Ork pops up every other episode just to say NANU NANU.

- First episode: the Fonz debut episode, where he scores with all the repairer candidate women and slaps around the candidates mercilessly.

- Second episode: the gang finds a Singaporean NES bootleg cartridge "PILOT CANDIDATE FIGHER SPECIAL 56 PEOPLESS WITH MARIO", they pursue legal, and then guerrilla action.

- Third episode: the gang comes across a new Guns'N'Roses song that insults GOA and the candidates. Stalking, protesting, fruit throwing, and hillarity ensue.

- Fourth episdoe: Kizna (the bimbo girl with cat ears) becomes a Sir Mix A Lot groupie, but in the end all efforts to sleep with him are foiled by 4 amazonian black women.

- Fifth epsiode: One of the candidates (the quiet one I guess) gets all his teeth gold-capped and calls himself Ol' Dirty Bastard Candidate. MC Pee Pants makes a cameo appearance to take him on in a rap battle.

- Sixth Episode: Hiead wants to become a rave DJ, but his debut is interrupted by the Libyans from Back to the Future, so he goes Super Sayajin...er, I mean EX and kicks the crap out of all of them.

- Seventh Episode: Samus Aran gets misinformation that one of the goddesses is storing and producing metroids, so she appropriately blows it up. War and Hillarity ensue.

- Eighth Episode: Bobby Heenan, The Iron Sheik, and Nikolai Volkoff arrive at GOA, threatening to run down the candidates in the Iron Sheik's monster truck. The Fonz comes to the rescue and Roose (the green haired candidate) steals the monster truck.

- Ninth Episode: Starboy and the Captain of Outer Space steal a goddess, go to Vegas and defeat 100 million space ninjas.
    Also ODBC changes his name to Big Baby Jesus Candidate.

- Tenth Episode: A talent contest to determine who the House Band will be at GOA. Participants are Men at Work, Hammerman, the Jackson 5, Kid n' Play, Josie and the Pussycats, and David Hasslehoff. Hammerman is snubbed naturally, and becomes a mortal villian to the GOA gang.

- Eleventh Episode: The cast of Saved by the Bell moves in to GOA as back-up candidates, Infighting and hillarity ensue.

- Twelfth Episode: Clay develops a nasty cocaine habit, and John Romero is hired to create a new AI for the trainer. But everybody hates him and makes fun of him for Daikatana.

- Thirteenth Episode (season finale) - Fat Albert and the Gang visit GOA. Mushmouth becomes a candidate for high comedy. And the cast of Cats (led by CATS of Zero Wing infamy) leads an attack on GOA. Will they survive? Of course.

- Who knows home many more will come along. but...

- Next to the last season finale: Unicron blasts the hell out of GOA, and everybody escapes to Gilligan's Planet.

- Series Finale: The Candidate gang and Gilligan's gang finally build a ship to get them off of the planet! But Voltron's coming for them and he's PISSED! (yes they all get killed by voltron, what do you expect? Voltron rocks)

Anyways, that's the sort of insanity that runs through my head when thinking about possibilities for making PC watchable. Call me crazy. You know you wanna.