Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Marley's Ghost, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    I have really gotten into candles lately. They are great for creating a sensual mood. I find that practicing by candlelight helps me focus. Any one else into them? I know some people fear them for the potential to create fires.
  2. ...

... my mom is really into candles...
  3. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    One time at a band camp...

wait, that WASN'T BAND CAMP!
  4. wingnutkj

Mar 27, 2003
    Yeah - I like them for late-night coding & low-light computer-gaming sessions. With something like Thief with just enough candlelight to see the keyboard, and it's really atmospheric. I'm kind of particular about the type of light I have when I'm using computers - I used to work in an office lit with flickery fluorescent tubes - never again - when we moved office, my boss made the effort to give us good lighting, and I really appreciate it.

I've also done a few gigs on candle-lit stages, which were cool, (except for the fire worries). Plus, chicks dig candles (no, vbass!! whatever you're about to say ;) ) - handy if you're looking for gift ideas.
  5. I once dated a chic who loved to have hot candle wax poured on her during sex. I never dug that though cause it would seep downward and can guess what happened then. After that, i swore i wouldnt date anymore of those Mysticism cult chics, she was scary, hot , but scary.
  6. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Gia likes candles too.
  7. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Gia likes candles too.
    i never really god into them, lighting an incent every once in a while is good though.
  8. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    i prefer men to candles. in uh, that special way.
  9. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    You like to set mens' heads on fire to create a cozy athmosphere? :eek:
  10. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    My wife loves candles. There are tons of them in my house. I don't mind, they smell good.
  11. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I know that's MY preference.