Candy Apple Red

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bas_anton, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Does anyone have a picture of a fender jazz style bass in Candy apple red, with a maple neck/fretboard?
  2. Not the best picture but the other was just barely too big. :spit: No maple nech tough. :(
  3. I have that exact same bass, right down to the Badass II bridge. I love it. My only real complaint, actually, is that they aren't offered with a maple fingerboard. Well, I wish it had more frets, too. Hard to do Stu Hamm tappity-tap. Oh well, mine still looks pretty good. Much better in person than in that picture you just posted.
  4. Its a MIM Deluxe Active Jazz right jazzrounder? How do you like it? Thats what I want for my next bass but I cant decide between CAR or White. I want CAR but just look at the white... DROOL. I made a listing for it in the Gear Review section but cant review it. Review it if you can please or just tell me how you like it!
  5. I´m saving for a new bass. I saw the new Sadowskys (metro).
    While I was watching for something intresting I found this Hotwire-bass. I have never seen such a nice Candy apple red bass before. Everytime I have seen a Candy apple red bass or guitar they seem to be much more darker. Is this bass´s color brighter than normal? When I saw that the Metro can be ordered i Candy Apple Red, I thought of this beautifull bass.
    I have tried alot of different basses now. And discovered that I´m a Fender Jazz guy.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Get the Candy Apple Red Sadowsky Metro, it's a great bass that allways delivers the goods.
  7. I will order one as soon as I get the money.
    Unfortunately it´s going to take a long time :bawl:
  8. You should get it with a matching headstock as well.
  9. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA

Bad picture but the best color. I want a lakland Jerry Scheff sig model in candy apple red but with a maple neck.

10. Can you order a matching headstock on the Metro?

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Unfourtunetly no but you can with the NYC line. Start saving, it will be the best Fender style instrument you will buy.