SOLD Candy Apple Yellow Jazz body (semi-loaded): Sadowsky pickups and preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mikewalker, Apr 13, 2020.

1. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Price:
    This is a new-in-box ALLPARTS alder Jazz Bass body in the very rare "Candy Apple Yellow" finish. (they only made a few of these).
    [​IMG]

This was part of a project that never got realized... and I am offering this as a package ONLY: this body along with a Sadowsky 'no-solder' three-knob onboard preamp (pull up volume for passive mode) and a set of Sadowsky side-by-side dual-coil humbucking jazz bass pickups (HCJJ4).

SadowskySet_) (3).jpg SadowskySet_) (8).jpg

Just add a neck, a bridge, and a battery box! (Pickguard optional - not required with this body...)

I do not have typical mounting screws for the pickups, but if you want to 'do it right' I will throw in a complete set of 4-40 machine screws and captive fasteners.

Body is BRAND NEW, the Pickups and preamp are used but in Excellent++ condition. Preamp comes in its original box with original instruction sheet.

See lots more pics at Sadowsky-cized JazzBass | FOR SALE

(Sorry, no trades - need to raise some cash...)

WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, WORLD-WIDE...
    Postage cost roughly USD35-50 to USA or Canada (depends on distance)
    If interested, please PM me for an exact shipping quote...

** Updated: caved to popular demand and sold this body separately. Will relist the pickups/preamp in a later ad...

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021