1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Candy Meth - Better than Candy Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DiabolusInMusic, Aug 23, 2012.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I read this in my local paper today, apparently some candy store in New Mexico is making candy meth (in blue so it looks like Heisenberg from breaking bad's product)

I remember when the switched candy smokes to candy sticks and removed the little red dot at the end of them, or the chocolate smokes that would emit a puff of chocolate smoke when you blew through them stopped getting made.

Makes you wonder, once this fad catches on what will the re-brand candy meth as? Crystal Candy still sounds like meth to me...

If anybody is anywhere near this candy store, please try it and let us know how it is I am very curious.

You Americans get all the best fat people foods like candy and pop... totally jealous, last time I went to the states I was so glad they didn't search my stuff... there was a bunch of random packs of cigarettes and over $200 in junk food... I love junk food and America is like the mecca of sugar.

Oh and here is the product for those that are curious... yes they even bag it like meth... I wonder if they give short bags to maximize profit :D

MethCandy.

2. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

Jun 27, 2011
    Brooklyn, New York
    BREAKING BAD IS REAL. THAT'S HEISENBURGS METH.

That smart SOB is probably sending batches of real meth with the candy.

lol probably not but that's pretty awesome I want a bag. I can use it in public and scare people :smug:

3. wow...

just wow.

4. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Isn't that just blue rock candy (aka crystallized sugar)?

5. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    kids could buy it and leave it in their room... fun way to mess with your parents.

6. curbowkid

curbowkid Guest

Jun 27, 2011
    Brooklyn, New York
    Appears to be

7. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Candy Meth? Theyve had that for ever... its called sugar. They make a crystalline type, as well. Its called rock candy. I learned how to make it in 3rd grade using sugar, water, a pencil, some string, and food coloring.

8. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Could you imagine the "talk" after that. I like the show. It's a lesson that you can only push people so far before they push back.

9. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Yup. Working in law enforcement, I can tell you its not as much of am epidemic as you think.

Meth dealers deal to people with money, and that pretty much excludes children.

Meth users also usually dont care that much about product quality or candy flavoring.

10. Makes me wanna punch someone in their gender specific genitalia.