Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cant find a pedulla

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cams_Anthem, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Hi people,

I really want to give a Pedulla Rapture a go but i cant find one!!!!!!! Any one here live in melbourne and know where these basses hang out? :D

2. Pedulla doesn't have any official dealers down there. You may get lucky and find a Rapture bass in a shop, but you will probably be excercising your dialing finger a bit in the search...

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I had the exact same problem until i found my Ped Rapture in the UK.

[​IMG]

Keep dialling until you find one, theyre so worth it.

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    That one already has battle scars, doesn't it, Toasted?

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    No - its completely clean :)

6. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    would you be interested in a Pedulla ET-6?

7. your teasing me with that pic toasted. very cruel :D :bawl:

8. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I can do this too:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Very very sweet Toasted! :cool:

10. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Can't sway ya over to a 6-string Thunderbass? Zebrawood top, gold hardware?

11. Sorry man, im after the 4 string rapture, single soap bar pick up model. Im not heavily into 5 or 6 strings anyway. Had a 5 for about 6 months. I thought i was cool, then i sold it and bought the ATK300...i stand by my decision. :p

12. vacman

vacman

Mar 8, 2004
    portland, or
    Try calling Pedulla directly. I have twice and they have been very helpfull on the phone. Yea, the phone bill will be high calling from down under but at least you can talk right to the source. BTW, the Rapture JJ fiver is to die for....B string is sick and the 19mm string spacing is wonderfull. Another on the GAS list. :D Cheers and good luck.

13. after i played a MVP5 at THE BASS PLAYER Sydney....its a honey coloured one with bart P/Js the one David Hungate plays....I thinks its around 3500,

so close to buying it but I cant stand gold hardware.....

really hate the stuff, It was there end October, you might check their website if you like....

can you share your results with us......love to play those basses.... L.

14. You should just buy a used one mail order. Every single one is fantastic. You will love it. And if not, you can sell it for about what you paid.

15. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    i'm selling a rapture J2 --- with the dollar plummeting, you might want to check mine out...might be worth the shipping and tax.

comes with case and is in excellent condition.

16. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I love how Toasted manages to post pictures of his Rapture in almost every thread.

He's quite proud.

17. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Sounds to me like you want a new one, Sonorous!

[​IMG]

18. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Yes, yes I do. :crying:

Are you aware that you almost the the ceiling with your Pedulla? You really should be more careful.

Also... it looks kind of tiny in that picture. Or is your hand just humongous?

EDIT: With all of the pictures you have... do you have any sound clips of it?

19. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    A single pickup Rapture 5 just came on ebay, and it says they will ship worldwide.

Worth a look (I have no affiliation):

Rapture 5