1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cant find a supercollider anywhere.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DownFromTheSky, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Well ive been looking for the Earthbound Audio Supercollider fuzz for over a week everywhere i can think and even tried to contact the maker but cant seem to find one for sale. If anyone has any ideas or has one for sale let me know

2. Thanks. Ive tried the website but when i went to order it said there was something wrong with the pay pall account. And ive been looking on the classifieds mercilessly haha. Im just gonna keep looking till i find one

3. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

Dec 17, 2008
    give it time you'll find one in the classifieds, they come up fairly regularly.
    He's shutting down EA and opening another CO. I can't recall the name of the new company. Oh and he is very slow to respond to emails.

4. Ya i saw that hes going to call it Acid-Age or something like that

5. arthur31686

arthur31686

Mar 7, 2011
    I had the final version of the Supercollider for a bit. Don't know how many he made, but it sounded great while I had it! I've never played any other Supercollider, but I do know the final version more gain than the previous iteration (HEAVY).

It isn't the first times he shut down EA....but this seems to be more permanent. They'll be one in the classifieds at some point.

6. From what ive heard on clips i prefer the second version because it has a mid control rather than a mid toggle but also like the sound of the latest one..... of course i would buy either i could get my hands on haha.