1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Can't find James Brown Tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by JLP, Mar 13, 2010.

1. JLP

JLP

Mar 15, 2008
    Can any of point me to a tab site or help me w/ the bass riff for two James Brown songs; Get Up(Sex Machine) and Get Up Offa That Thing.? I've been unable to find anything online and I can't hear the bass on my crappy CD player. Your time is greatly appreciated. P.S. Sheet music works too. Thanks:help:

2. i have gusm.....pm me a snail mail....

3. bluejack

bluejack

Dec 29, 2009
    Austin, Tx.
    For all things JB, you might wanna check out ' The Funk Masters : The Great James Brown Rhythm Sections by Allan ' Dr. Licks ' Slutsky.
    23 tunes broken down and transcribed , Get Up(I Feel Like)Sex Machine is included.
    Cheers,
    J

4. JLP

JLP

Mar 15, 2008
    Thanks bluejack,I will

5. you should have sex machine in a week or so

6. JLP

JLP

Mar 15, 2008
    Thank You Mr.Campell

7. JLP

JLP

Mar 15, 2008
    Hey, Thanks Jim Campell for taking the time to "snail mail" that to me. I reallt appreciate it. If I can help you w/ anything please ask. Thanks again.

8. enjoy

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020