1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cant Sleep: Getting The Modulus Q6SS Tommorro..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mz91, Mar 7, 2003.

1. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    I cant sleep cause i am so excited so i thought i would log in for a final visit to Talkbass... I got the bass on ebay and have finally contacted the seller who is meeting me in France. Well, i promise lots of pictures when i get back. I wrote a thread on the bass a while ago...And now, the moment of truth is almost upon me. I cant wait to open that Modulus Quantum Case! :p my motivation is going to rise! :bassist: well, anyways, i just thought this has got to be the easiest $1000 i ever had to spend! :D

2. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    Very cool. Congrats on the nice find. Post lots of pics as soon as you can!

3. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    Here it is...I am more than happy....

4. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    more

5. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    me and the mod

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Congrats, man! There's nothing quite like a Q6 and yours looks sweet. I know I'm keeping mine, pictured below.

[​IMG]

7. DaveB

DaveB

Mar 29, 2000
    Toronto Ontario
    Congrats - You're in for a real treat. I recently bought a Q5 and no doubt went through much the same comparing of different basses as you. But now that I've had it about three weeks (and 5 gigs,3 rehearsals and daily practice sessions) I have come to see the Mod in a whole new light. Aside from the reasons I bought it (playability, "my" basic electric bass tone and workmanship) I have discovered the huge menu of tones this bass has. I would take this bass to any type of gig. I would even use it in certain jazz standards gigs-pretty big statement considering that I'm also an upright player. And you got a Q6 - an even bigger palett to work from. You've made a great choice.Enjoy!

8. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    That is great. I am so jealous. I really wish I had the money to get one. Enjoy.