1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Can't wait

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ODDBALL, Apr 20, 2005.

1. ODDBALL

ODDBALL

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    Man I cannot wait for my new lakland 55-01 to come in. It will be in next month, lakland is building it for me. I can't control my excitement. How do you guys do it, I mean waiting for something so great? :D :D :bassist:

2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Know what you SHOULD do? Get some quality time with any girlfriend/family/friends you have... because you wont be seeing them for a LOOOONG time when it arrives.

3. Ahhhh. Advice that comes from experience! I told my girl that and she gave me THE look! :eyebrow:

I've got 3 weeks left on my Stambaugh. :hyper:

4. Oh yeah.... Congrats Oddball!

5. ODDBALL

ODDBALL

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    I havent even thought about her since I ordered it.
    She knows that when it comes in I will be spending some quality time with it. Thanks guys for the advice. :D :bassist:

6. I've been waiting since January for my bass. What kills me is the posts I have read where someone waited for 27 months. That I don't think I can do. I have too much of the "I want it now" bug.

7. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    What kind of bass are you using now Oddball?

8. ODDBALL

ODDBALL

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    I had a sr480 Ibanez but traded that in for cash. The Lakland will be much better. :D