Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Can't wait

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ODDBALL, Apr 20, 2005.

1. ODDBALL

ODDBALL Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    Man I cannot wait for my new lakland 55-01 to come in. It will be in next month, lakland is building it for me. I can't control my excitement. How do you guys do it, I mean waiting for something so great? :D :D :bassist:

2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Know what you SHOULD do? Get some quality time with any girlfriend/family/friends you have... because you wont be seeing them for a LOOOONG time when it arrives.

3. Ahhhh. Advice that comes from experience! I told my girl that and she gave me THE look! :eyebrow:

I've got 3 weeks left on my Stambaugh. :hyper:

4. Oh yeah.... Congrats Oddball!

5. ODDBALL

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    I havent even thought about her since I ordered it.
    She knows that when it comes in I will be spending some quality time with it. Thanks guys for the advice. :D :bassist:

6. I've been waiting since January for my bass. What kills me is the posts I have read where someone waited for 27 months. That I don't think I can do. I have too much of the "I want it now" bug.

7. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    What kind of bass are you using now Oddball?

8. ODDBALL

Mar 2, 2005
    Salida, CA
    I had a sr480 Ibanez but traded that in for cash. The Lakland will be much better. :D