1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cantaloupe Island Chord Charts?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by derrenleepoole, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Does anyone have or know of the complete chord moevements in Cantaloupe Island by Herbie Hancock & The Headhunters? Most fake books only list the first half of the tune (which we all know) and miss out the whole middle section of the composition. In fact most bands who cover tune don't cover that section either! I've managed to work out the basics, but some elements are eluding me.

2. the version that's on secrets?

3. Sorry people - I actually meant 'Chameleon' and not Cantaloupe! What an idiot I am, sorry for the confusion - I think I was listening to Cantaloupe when I wrote the thread! So basically my question should of been: does anyone have the chord charts for the whole of Chameleon from the album Headhunters?

How stupid do I feel?

4. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    isn't it just a I to a IV chord?

5. i had a feeling thats what you were talking about.;) i transcribed that half of the tune a while back. pm me with your email address and ill send you a copy of the chart.