1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Can'y find rackmount case for amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Highpines, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. I'm looking for a case for my Hartke Ha3500. I went to the SKB site and all I saew were like enclosed boxes for travel. All I want is the case that leaves the front open, I've seen some really cool ones on tb pictures. Don't they make these that are specifically for the 3500 or other amps......can't find them... thanx
  2. Eric Moesle

    Eric Moesle

    Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Are you sure the pictures you saw on TB weren't the same thing as an SKB raack case with the lids removed? I've never seen "frontless" cases like you are referring to.
  3. ErnieD


    Nov 25, 2004
    When using a rack bag do you have to remove the amp out of it for each use? The fan on my GBE600 is located on the right side of the amp. Will the side of the bag let the fan breath? Also, I just saw those Pearson rack cabs on ebay, might be exactly what he is looking for, thanks.
  4. DubDubs


    Aug 23, 2004
    Los Angeles
    There's no such thing as a "frontless case" all those cases on the SKB site were taken with the lids on. Most people just leave the lids off when they have their amp at home and put them on to protect during transportation.

    You just need something like this

    There's a problem though. The Hartke 3500 isn't designed to be put in a rack so even if you bought the case it wouldn't work.