1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD CAPRI ORANGE Fender P Body - Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheEmptyCell, Apr 1, 2015.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned

Price:
    SOLD
    13833994654_6d1962b88b_o. Orange by jposega, on Flickr

I sold the neck from this body months ago and have finally had enough of the body lying around the music room.

This ad is for a CIJ Fender P bass body loaded with the stock electronics and hardware, PLUS a set of pickups/ pots/ pick guard from an MIM P bass, and it'll be wearing a set of TI Jazz Flats. The body is Capri Orange, my favorite color by Fender, and very hard to find, hence the asking price of $400 OBO.

I take the OBO part very seriously. I'm sure $400 is high for just a body, even in a rare, International Color series color like Capri Orange, so I'll entertain offers.

Please, NO TRADES FOR OTHER BASS BODIES/ NECKS/ PARTS. Only trades
    I'm interested in are pedals and moneys. I'd be especially interested in an isolated power supply (T Rex Chameleon fits my needs perfectly), cool Russian Big Muff Clones, and a boost pedal.

I will upload better pics later. Sorry for the granular nature of the current photo.

2. REV

REV

Jun 18, 2006
    Weight ?

3. TheEmptyCell

The most exact weight I can give you is right around 5.5 pounds, measured by stepping on and off my bathroom scale with and without the bass. With a neck on, this bass weighed right around 8.5 lbs.

4. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    That is sexy

5. TheEmptyCell

I listed after this color the moment I saw it. Happened upon a great deal on the whole bass after having a TB wanted ad AND eBay alerts for over two years.

Sadly (maybe not so sadly) I only ever play my Dingwall anymore. This bass just needs to be loved and played.

6. Yum, add a pearl guard and a neck with pearl inlays or a geddy neck and blackguard, or.....this is one of my favorite Fender finishes, if Ihad the heart to route it PJ then I would get this but I need PJ and thats to rare to hack up.

7. TheEmptyCell

I always thought of putting a pearl guard on it too. I also had plans to have it PJ routed before I got my first Dingwall. I think if you had it routed, it would be your forever bass.

8. tinman 1967

tinman 1967

Mar 6, 2010
    You have a PM from A guy in Baldwinsville!

9. TheEmptyCell

PM's responded, got some meetings in the works, but feel free to send offers in case things don't pan out.

10. TheEmptyCell

SOLD!