Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fenderx55, Oct 4, 2005.

1. fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    my friend from out of state found this website that hosts capture the flag games on the streets of nyc, and as the last one was 4 blocks from my place we went, and holy crap. 40 people showed up, we were running through a movie set, hiding behind potted plants in front of Cipriani's Downtown, and literally jumping in front of cabs to evade being tagged. Coolest night ever.

everyone gather's at 8, starts at 8:30 and ends at 10:30, lotsa kids from jersey for some reason. If you're in the area Thursday night, you should stop by and check it out. I haven't had that much fun since 4th grade gym.

the only downside is that this week it's in Kips Bay, an upscale-ish, highly trafficked neighborhood around lex and 30th. I don't think the guys coordinating it are actually FROM manhatten. Or at least they don't know that area well enough to realize we'll all die or get arrested. :hyper:
  2. FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    That is just plain awesome. Slightly dangerous, but awesome. The next thing should be CTF paintball. If you can get away with it...
  3. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ's illegal?

Wish someone would coordinate a huge paintball game in a Home Depot. I'd be sniping from up in the racks.
  4. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Damn thats awesome. I sort of feel like going tomorrow night. But I think I have something to do... hmm.. will see.