car modification question

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by .-.LeX.-., Aug 20, 2003.

  1. hey guys, im looking into buying an old 1988 jeep cherokee limited, all black, black leather intertior,4x4. theres something i want to add onto it , and i dont know what its called or where i can find it really..

    heres the example picture ( its the bars covering the front end of the car )

  2. SoComSurfing

    SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

    Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    You're looking for a brush guard. That particular one appears to be part of the bumper. If you want to keep the original bumper, and just add the guard, that's usually a simple bolt-on. I've seen them anywhere from $250 to over a thousand. Most should be in the $250-$400 range.
  3. LoJoe


    Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
    Just do a search on Jeep Brush Guards and you'll find a wide assortment of them available through online retailers. For Example
  4. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jul 24, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.