1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Car question...relating to Grandma's Boy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SnoMan, Sep 17, 2008.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Ok...this is a rediculous way to try and gather information, but I'm really not sure of a better way.

Ok, who here is familiar with Grandma's Boy? If you aren't, you should see it. It's worth renting, at the least.

On with the question. The character Dante has that big 4x4 looking vehicle. You only see it in like 2 scenes and I haven't had any luck finding a pic of it on the web.

Does anyone remember vehicle and can tell me what it is? It looks pretty bad***.

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I have nothing valid to post in this thread, but Grandma's Boy is my favourite movie.
    hahah

3. Jsegbers

Jsegbers

Aug 26, 2008
    ford bronco, not the II either. so early model.

with what I believe to be the 302 v8.... but im a jeep guy not a ford guy.

Those broncos still get the win though in my book

4. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Thanks guys.

bronco.

For now I need to focus on my durango(what little I can spare for it), but I certainly hope to get one of these one day.

I love these...they can be big and jacked up, but they don't scream REDNECK.

5. RED5

RED5

Jan 14, 2008
    Suffolk County,NY
    they may not scream redneck, but Ted Nugent drives one, what does that scream? Another thing? they came with coil overs. How far can you take that?

6. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I don't really care what Ted Nugent drives...I also imagine he can afford to own more than one vehicle. If I based my auto purchases off not owning cars that certain people own....I'd probably just walk.

I don't even know what coil covers are.