Carbine M9 has landed!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Blueser, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Blueser

Blueser

Aug 8, 2009
    All I can say is WOW!!!:eek:

Power and glory!!!

This thing is simply huge in every possible way, and the sonic palette is so versatile, that I am just blown away!

I am running it into two powerhouse cabinets (212 and 210). I had a bit of a problem with the delivery of the 210 (cosmetic damage in shipping) which will be replaced with a fresh one, but it sounds incredible with these two cabinets. Just perfect balance between thump, sheen, and everything in between!

I am waiting on the rest of my rack setup (actual rack case, tuner, power strip) and will shoot some pics when she's all set up.

I am absolutely loving this, and have been bitten by the bass bug in a big way. I haven't had this fun making music in a long time. In fact, I think I have more fun playing bass than guitar! :bassist:

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Yes. Much joy. Congrats. Great rig. And yeah, bass is always more fun than guitar.

3. Let's see some pics!

4. Blueser

Blueser

Aug 8, 2009
    Yes....In the coming week, when all the rest of my stuff comes in, I will take some pics.

5. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Congrats. :hyper:

Now just don't go and hurt any small animals. :eek: :smug:

LeonD

6. Blueser

Blueser

Aug 8, 2009

$h!t! I'm worried about hurting myself! ;)

The great thing, is that I played sooooo many amp and cabinet combos, that I just knew that this was the right setup for me. It just does everything so effortlessly! I only have the amp a few days, and I already have a great handle on dialing it just the way I want for the tones I am looking for. Once you read the manual to pick up on the nuances, the rest is so intuitive.

Even if you set everything at noon and pull out the bass control for the a slightly softer and deeper frequency band, the tone is perfect (at least for me).

Much like on my guitar rig. You know your sound is great, when you are not thinking about it, and just lost in your playing!

OK....I need to go plug in now!

7. The Growler

The Growler

Jan 26, 2008
    Congrats!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021