1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Carbon Graphite DB for Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by reedo35, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Ok..*Sigh* I really don't want to do this, But I am Moving soon and I have no choice. I already have 2 other DB's and I just don't have the room anymore.
    This is a COSI Carbon Graphite 3/4 size DB made By Mssr. LaGarde in Paris. It is in Excellent condition, Has Aluminum Bridge Adjustors,and A very Big sound for a small 3/4 Bass. It would be perfect for a Student or as a second instrument (When you Don't want to take your good bass outside. It is impervious to weather changes,and extremely Durable. Being Carbon Graphite, it is also Earth Friendly (for you tree-huggers :) ) It is very comfortable to play, and can easily accomodate anyone from 5-2" to 6'1.
    I'll keep it up here for about a week, and then I will put it on E-bay. I am asking $1500 plus shipping for it, which includes a Cordura Bass Bag. I also have some other accessories if you're interested, but I'll put that in another post. You can E-mail me with any questions. I can accept Checks (have to clear first), money orders, and Paypal.