Carina Round / set fire

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by Direct Box Rox, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Direct Box Rox

Direct Box Rox Silence = Deaf

Feb 12, 2012
    Brick, N.J.
    Anybody want to take a stab at the CR song called Set Fire?

2. Direct Box Rox

Direct Box Rox Silence = Deaf

Feb 12, 2012
    Brick, N.J.
    You can listen to the recorded version on Youtube or the live version (also on the Youtube). Check links below;

I would be interested to hear your interpretation.

3. TalkBass Sponsor

4. thedovewarlord

thedovewarlord

Dec 29, 2010
    NY
    Reviving an old post I found while hunting for Carina Round tabs. Have you had any luck?

Love Carina's music, never get enough of watching clips her live, have most (if not all) of her records. The Disconnection & First Blood Mystery are my two favorites. All the stuff with Puscifer is amazing. Please let me know if you were able to dig up anything.

--thedove

5. cazclocker

cazclocker Supporting Member

Just found this thread. I didn't know this song, but I TOTALLY dig the song "Fight Song" by Carina Round... I first heard it at the end of the movie "God's Pocket". I can't find it on any CD's, though, there doesn't seem to be any movie soundtrack CD available which surprises me.

6. thedovewarlord

thedovewarlord

Dec 29, 2010
    NY
    If you like that song, you should sample on youtube either of the albums I mentioned above (and purchase them if you like them :woot:)

The Disconnection
    & First Blood Mystery

Her work with Puscifer is also really really worth listening to. Plenty of live concert (pro shot) videos. I think this is the video of them, Lollapalooza in Chicago 2013 , that turned me onto her and made me dive further into her solo stuff.

--thedove

cazclocker likes this.