Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carl Weber Audio

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by 57pbass, Mar 24, 2005.

1. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

I am trying to get some information on this guys company. Apparently he is a high end bass cabinet maker in NYC area. I did many searches and came up empty.

Anybody have any information about him. I played through one of his cabs last week and it was amazing.

Thanks

2. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Dave Segal at New York Bass Works (NYBW) uses and advocates them. He can give you as much information as you want on Carl.

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Dan, please keep us informed here if you find out any information. Thanks.

Is this the same Weber that makes guitar speakers?

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I found the answer to that. Different Weber.

5. CARL WEBBER IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HE DOES MAKE SOME REALLY GREAT CABS. I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM ON THE TALKBASS FORUM I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO PUSH HIM A LITTLE MORE.

6. r379

r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Does Carl Webber have a website?

7. NOPE AND I DONT THINK HE WANTS ONE. HE DOES WORK FOR AN ENGINEERING FIRM. AND DOES HIS CABINETS AS PER REQUEST. I THINK YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE MADE IF YOU GOT THE SCRATCH BIG DOLLAR FOR GOOD SOUND AND IF HE LIKES YOU. :crying:

8. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

I am getting closer but I think I might need military clearance to speak with this guy.... :crying:

9. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Did you try Dave Segal yet? He's the guy to connect you with Carl if that's what you're looking to do. Good luck!