Carnival Cruise - the good ship Celebration

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mrpackerguy, Jan 16, 2006.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Just booked a cruise for spring break for my family of 5. This will be our first cruise. Figured Carnival would be a good place to start. Sailing from Jacksonville to Nassua via Key West in April. ANy comments? I've seen them all over the place regarding Carnival and specifically, this ship the Celebration, but for the most part the comments have been good.
  2. quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    My friend Chris is playing guitar on the Celebration. Not sure if he'll still be on when you're there. The cruises are really fun. I'm playing on the "Fantasy" in a couple of weeks.

3. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    you'll love it if you like to eat;)
  4. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

For a second I thought I was at cruise, the largest web site for discussions about every facet of cruising. I post there as Heavy Surf.

If you go there and click on the Carnival Crusie Line folder, you can ask any question you want about the ship. If you are interested in Key West or your other ports of call, you can click on each of the ports and ask questions. Just so happens I hang out at the Key West folder because I visit Key West about every six weeks and have for several weeks.

You can also post questions at the First Time Cruiser's folder.

For myself, I prefer Royal Caribbean ships, but each to his own. I know you will have a wonderful time. Here's a warning: cruising can get addictive. It happened to me.

Have a great time on your vacation and do check out:
  5. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks guys. Quallabone, maybe pm me your name and your friends'. WOuld lie to say hi if possible. Would need to know which grouop he would be with.