Carry Bag for Eden WT-300

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chris_in_la, May 6, 2002.

1. Hey, I just bought an Eden WT-300 and now I need to get something to carry it in. I know Eden makes a bag for it and I was wondering if anyone can describe it to me. (I've seen it on Eden's website but they are very undescriptive of it.)

My main question is, does it have webbing for air flow and an opening in back so that you can run it in the bag, or do you have to take it out before you can use it?

If you have to take it out, I might consider getting a rack bag instead.

2. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas

The bag is for carry only. I have one that I'll sell you if you still want one. Eden gets $80 but I'll sell my lightly used one for $45.

3. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings
    Chuck's bag sounds like a good deal...what I've done, though is use an old laptop computer bag. It's a perfect fit, heavy duty, and padded. The outside pouch is fine for cords & tuner, too.

4. thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    The laptop bag is what i was gonna suggest. I just got a WT-400 a week ago, and that is what the guy at BassNW suggested to me. I happen to have an extra one, so that works out ok for me. I hope to get that baby on the road this friday, so i will report how it goes.

Anyway, congrats on the new toy. Welcome to the Eden family!!
  5. Thanks!