Cart for hauling rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by NV43345, Oct 27, 2003.

1. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Maybe this should be in Misc, not sure, anyway I am looking for a Cart to push my rig on. I would
    like something that folds up for compact storage
    but has wheels big enough to go over a door threshold. I haul around a 1X15, 2X10 & Head
    and a bag with cables, DI box etc etc.My gig bag
    I put over my shoulder, so If I had a cart I could
    make everything in one trip. anyone have any idea's ?:help:
  2. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO

This is what I use for every gig - it's freakin wonderful and it's big enough to make the trip worthwhile. Even handles stairs. Really well made, haven't had any problems.

yeah, and do a search. there's a wealth of info on this topic.
  3. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Thanx for the response so far,I am still looking
    for the one I saw at Mars once, before they went
    out of biz. I checked out Lowes,Home Depot,Staples
    & Office Depot so far and have not found anything I like there either.:bag:
  4. fretlessrock

fretlessrock Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2002
    I have a Kart-a-Bag 600 and it is a really nice way to haul gear. I think that the Wesco looks great too, and I like the bigger wheels. With the 600 I use a few bungees to keep the gear on laterally, and it helps a lot especially with smaller stuff.

The last time I used it I bungees my whole mini-rig to it and it popped into the hatchback as one unit. It made things super easy. It was a stretch where I had a whole bunch of small gigs in a 2 day span and it made it hassle free.
  5. dancinDaveNY

Sep 27, 2001
    Western NY
    I have a Safco Stow-Away hand truck. Google it. It's a lot like the Wesco. It won't carry my rig in one trip but it will in two trips. Then again, I have a pretty big rig, 8 space rack, Edens D210XLT and D115XLT, mic stand, bag for cords, pedals, mic and strings etc. and 2 basses in gig bags. Two trips, not bad.
    <smiles> dD
  6. tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    A remin kart a bag 800 will take up to 300lbs. I have one and it is great. I nearly bought a cheaper one without the 2nd dolly wheels but am so glad I didn't. recommend 110%. Great guarantee too.

7. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    I use the Rock & Roller cart too!! Big tires even work on of the best things I ever bought for my bass;)