Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carved Dinky P body and neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jja412, Sep 1, 2005.

1. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Some new financial priorities have forced me to start selling off some prized possessions. This is definitely one of my finest:
    [​IMG]

For details on the building of this bass (and more pics) - see my thread about it:
    Clicky, clicky...

These parts are beautiful in person, in like new condition. The neck is straight, the trussrod is working and has plenty of adjustment left, the fingerboard is mint, the body has some nearly INVISIBLE hairline scratches. You will be hard pressed to find them even in person.

The finishes were both done by Warmoth, and the nut was cut by their CNC machine.

For more info, please float me a pm. I will accept money orders and paypal (with fees added.)

SOLD (thanks, Nino!)

2. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Hello;
    Any chance you'd sell the bass complete with hardware & electronics intact? I can make an offer if you would consider that. Thanks for your time! God Bless
    frank<><

3. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Rather sell as parts- pm me w/ a price on the nordstrands. I'm interested.

4. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Pickups/pres/hardware are sold/no longer available. Body, neck, and neck mounting hardware still available.

Price dropped to $650 plus shippng.

5. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    On Hold - thanks, Nino!!

6. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis