1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CARVIN 5 String Bass with Custom Options

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LostInSauce, Oct 2, 2013.

1. REPOST
    Previously I had this amazing bass up for sale to fund another bass purchase. Now my financial situation has unfortunately changed and I have to let this beautiful bass go in a straight sale.

This bass was purchased 2.5 years ago and is as close to mint as possible. I am the originals owner.

The bass has been gigged a handful of times, but babied throughout. Used mostly for recording as its "straight to the board" sound is one of the best I've ever heard.

Asking $600 + shipping to lower 48.

For sale only. Unable to accommodate trades at this time.

Details for Carvin.com (edited specifics for this bass):
    -The LB75 active bass is built to the highest possible standards with features found only on high-end and boutique basses.
    -It features neck through body construction for superior sustain and tone, and has an alder body for improved resonance and upper midrange definition while maintaining a relatively light weight. The LB75 neck is hard rock maple, which is the best wood for stability, longevity and tone. Carvin bass necks feature a two-way fully adjustable truss rod, allowing the neck to be easily adjusted for optimal action. The LB75 has a 34" scale Birdseye maple fingerboard, with 24 medium-jumbo frets and black dot inlays and position markers on the side of the fingerboard.
    -Electronics consist of a pair of Carvin J99A alnico single coils with an 18V active/passive electronics module with volume, pickup blend, stacked concentric bass and high frequency, stacked concentric mid frequency and sweep. The J99A pickups are the best "all around" pickups, and are suited for any style of music.

Construction: Neck Through
    Color: Cherry Sunburst
    Scale Length: 34"
    Body: Alder with Maple Top
    Neck: Maple
    Fingerboard: Birdseye Maple - 14" radius
    Inlay: Black Dots
    Neck Width: 1.75" wide @ nut, 2.75" wide @ 24th fret
    Hardware: Chrome
    Bridge: Hipshot™ A-style with strings-though-body
    String Spacing: .670 (17mm)
    Tuners: Carvin premium tuners, 20:1 ratio
    Nut: Ivory Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
    Frets: 24 medium-jumbo, .103 wide X .048 tall
    Pickups: Cream J99A alnico single coils
    Electronics 18V active/passive, volume, pickup blend, stacked concentric bass and high frequency, stacked concentric mid frequency and sweep
    Strings: D’Addarrio Nickle Roundwounds
    Dimensions: 45 3/8" long, 12.5" wide, 1 5/8" thick body
    Weight: 9.25 lbs

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      68.8 KB
      Views:
    • b.JPG
      b.JPG
      File size:
      72.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Pics

Attached Files:

• c.JPG
      c.JPG
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
    • d.JPG
      d.JPG
      File size:
      63.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Pics

Attached Files:

• e.
      e.jpg
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
    • f.
      f.jpg
      File size:
      23 KB
      Views:
  4. Bump

5. Weekend Bump

6. Furloughed GOV'T Employee Bump!!

7. BigOkie

BigOkie

Nov 28, 2010
    Oklahoma City
    Courtesy bump. I have a 13 yo LB75, walnut body, ebony fingerboard, Bartolini pickups. Love that bass. Yours is beautiful. Good luck with the sale. I'm sorry you are suffering for the foolishness going on.

8. Thanks So Much BigOkie. I shake my head over the fact that they are elected officials.

9. Bumpity

10. Bump

11. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Can't believe this is still here.

12. BigOkie

BigOkie

Nov 28, 2010
    Oklahoma City
    Put some flats on it and spray paint "Fender" on the headstock.

13. Sold locally