1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin B-1500/8x10 - $550!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by mlwarriner, Mar 17, 2008.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
  2. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Was a killer deal. Just bought the Carvin B-1500 for $350.00. Can't wait till it gets here and the seller was willing to ship.

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    congrats :)

4. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks, it arrived yesterday afternoon via UPS and the seller was first class. Man is this thing on another level than what I'm used to with GK heads. Totally different sound signature.

5. DistortedBass

DistortedBass

Nov 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Schecter Guitars Endorsee
    Congrats. It's a great deal for a really underestimated head. It's the first one playing in a 2 guitar metal band i never have to turn up past 4!

It's got a great tone and the mids are tuned nicely. I've had eden and ampeg rigs and still prefer this one. It's truly a hidden treasure.

6. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    I just recently picked up an Eden D410XLT 8 ohm cab for $400.00 in near mint condition. Coupled with the Carvin B1500 I'm hearing things from my Lakland I've never heard before. This Carvin rocks, I mean literally. I was able to push it this afternoon while my daughter was still in bed and she said that it felt like the whole house was shaking and that was only at midway. And talk about clean, I finally think I know what people mean when they talk about sound/tone being transparent. I'm a happy camper.

7. vroc38

vroc38

Jan 5, 2006
    Seattle
    Wow, I thought I got the deal of the century at $400! Nice snag. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

TNP