1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin B1500 like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cashhere, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    SOLD: I bought this new a couple of years ago, was played on about 30 gigs, I played another smaller rig for rehearsal, just spent most of it life in a rack. I played it @ 8 ohms and sometimes 4 ohms, I never used @2 although it is rated @ that I just think 2 ohms is too hard on an amp. I am no longer involved playing out, big bummer, so I have decided to sell this as it appears I will not need it any longer. This is one of the best amps I have owned, and in 44 years of playing I have had a bunch. It is proudly made in the USA. Will come with the original box and manual and I will include a speaker cable with Neutrik Speakon ends. These amps are well built, dependable, and very user friendly in achieviing the sound your after. Sell $435 shipped and insured to the lower 48. I will meet you within a reasonable distance of central KY or southern IN. for $410. I can take Paypal. You are welcome to contact me with any questions. I plan on still keeping something to play here at home, I would consider a Fender P or Jazz in trade, just according to what you have..Thanks......Dave
    SOLD!

2. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    More pics

3. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    Here are the specs, I too a pic from the manual, double click on the pic, cause I cannot read it until I do (LOL). Just noticed it also shows the 500 series this is the 1500 that I have

4. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    This amp has never been played at 2 ohms although it is rated to that, when performing I played at 4 or 8. I had 2 ea. 8 ohm cabs. I tell you this sounds awesome. I have been told by too many tech's that running 2 ohms is too hot. Anyway you would be pleased with this, just wished I still needed it as I really miss gigging. Thought I would add a couple of pics showing the simplicity of the controls....Dave

5. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh
    my tax return is 2 weeks away:atoz:

6. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    Just dont have enough in the bank till the refund is deposited, sorry.

7. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

PM offer sent. :bag:

8. Jotha

Jotha

Jul 18, 2009
    New Jersey
    Bump for a great amp!!! I love mine...

9. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    Thanks Jothabass, I love mine too, just wished I still needed it, you can bet you would not see it here for sale. I have answered all PM's Thanks

10. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    bump

11. elolomet

elolomet Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Offer in your box :)

12. cashhere

cashhere

Dec 3, 2005
    E-Town KY
    Looks like elolomet might be buying..

13. elolomet

elolomet Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Just paid ya' via Paypal...
    Can't wait :)

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.