1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin B1500 sale or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rodslinger, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodslinger

Rodslinger Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2013
    RVA & then some
    Carvin B1500 $400 shipped to lower 48 or trade for Ampeg SVT 7 or 4 pro, Aguilar? Fender? Mesa? etc? amp, tell me what you got OR an MTD Beast or Grendel bass. The Carvin is super loud, super clean it's just too much power for the cabs I want to use now. Richmond, VA.

Attached Files:

2. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Hello,I'am looking for a large amp,What
    Kind of shape is the head in?
    Do you have any interest in some of these items I don't use much anymore,
    Warwick corvette (German made)4 string,an SWR 350 redface, 350 watt tube preamp head.
    If so maybe we can work some kind of deal out.

Thanks Eno

3. Rodslinger

Rodslinger Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2013
    RVA & then some
    The amp is in typical shape, a few external scratches the internals are in super mint condition no dust no smoke. 1 knob was replaced after some jerk stole the original at a show. carvin has more B1500 knobs for sale on their website but I didn't feel the need to get one. The Warwick I may be interested in. What color & full wenge neck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.