1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin B2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RBASS930, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBASS930

RBASS930 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    In trying to decide between my B1500 and the B2000 recently, I've decided to sell the B2000. They are so similar, I've been having a really hard time deciding. I think I mainly chose the B1500 because I am used to gigging it over the years, and used to adjusting those eq points more on the fly than I am with the B2000. I really can get the same sounds out of both of them though. The tone, headroom, power are all about the same. The B2000 has about a 20lb advantage, but that doesn't matter too much to me. This head truly rocks! Ships with all original paperwork in original packaging. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

B2000 Features:

- Discrete Class A input stages
    - 12AX7 preamp tube (in/out switchable)
    - Active/Passive input gain switch with input CLIP indicator
    - Preamp DRIVE and master VOLUME controls
    - Six EQ controls: SUB BASS, BASS, LOW MID, MID, HIGH MID, and TREBLE
    - Signal MUTE front panel switch (also controlled by optional FS22 footswitch)
    - EFFECT LOOP front panel bypass switch (also controlled by optional FS22 footswitch)
    - DIRECT OUT balanced XLR with independent LEVEL control, switchable "Pre-Post" and "Ground Lift", DC isolated
    - TUNER output jack independent of MUTE switch
    - Internal OPTO (optical isolation) clip-activated power amp limiter with "limiter free" normal operation
    - Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz delivering maximum efficiency while reducing weight
    - Convenient auto-switching AC input for 120V 60 Hz or 240V 50 Hz
    - High current combo SPEAKON™ connectors with 1/4" speaker inserts
    - Metal shaft controls with threaded metal bushings mounted directly to front panel
    - Power Output: 700w at 8 ohms, 1300w at 4ohms, 2050w at 2 ohms
    - THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is < 1.0%
    - Tone Controls: ±12dB @ 40, 100, 400, 800, 2k, 6k (Hz)
    - Drive Control: Varies input gain and harmonic content
    - AC Requirements: Auto switching 120VAC 60 Hz/240VAC 50 Hz
    - Rugged steel chassis
    - Size: 2U rack mount, 19" wide x 10.5" deep x 3.5" high
    - Weight: 14 lbs
    - Made in San Diego, California

SOLD

**(Case not included)**

ef20b639.

33ee611b.

2. RBASS930

RBASS930 Gold Supporting Member