1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin B500 Mono Block Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by southpaw, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carvin B500 mono block amp for sale. . .

I purchased this amp a year ago to use as a back up to my B1500. I’ve used it four times. It’s a great little amp with the same voicing as the B1500 but with less power. Output is 500 watts at 2ohms, 350 watts at 4 ohms, and 225 watts at 8 ohms. I did use the amp on one outside car show gig with two Schroeder 4 ohm cabinets. No problem running at 2 ohms. This model has been discontinued in favor of the B800.

Like the B1500, this amp is built like a tank and is rack mountable (3 spaces). Dimensions are 5 ¼” H x 19” W x 10” D. It weighs 25 pounds.

The amp has been in a rack case its entire life and is in mint condition.

Price is $350 shipped to lower 48 states. Included is the power cord and manual. Paypal or cashier’s check preferred.

Attached Files:

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SMOKIN DEAL! I gotta resist the gas on this one....

3. Bump. . .

4. Bump.

5. kauhi17

kauhi17

May 21, 2006
    Royal Kunia, HI
    Endorsing Artist:Schroeder Bass Cabinets
    Still avaliable? whats the bump price now?

Holla kauhi

6. The amp was eventually sold on E-bay following no reponses here.

7. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Then you should close the thread...

MM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.