1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin B800 Head ! Goes to 2 ohms!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joegeezer, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    I just bought this head from another TB'er. It works just fine, and sounds great, just not my cup of tea. Same great price, 300.00 shipped. The thing is just like new. Barely a scratch anywhere. Will be packed well and shipped promptly. Just PM me, for the rest.

2. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    For sale is the head only. The specs I think you all know.
    300 at 8 ohms
    500 at 4 ohms
    800 at 2 ohms

Everyone who gig with one, says they run 2 ohms all nite, no hassles. Lots of believer's in them. Just can't get my sound out of it. Nice and lite, for sure. Would make an easy carry in to the gig.

3. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    There we are. Gone in 3 hours. Gotta love Talkbass, and it's honest and easy to deal with members. Best way to buy and sell, and try new stuff, knowing, someone else will also want to try it too. Thanks Jay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.