1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Carvin Bolt Mocha/Mist

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rapisme, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Hello,

I don’t know much about this guitar as I took it in trade. What I do know that’s it’s a Carvin Bolt electric guitar, made in the USA. Sperzel locking tuners all chrome hardware! Plays really smooth with a very Nice feel.
    Im pretty sure that’s it a Factory made guitar and not a DIY kit. As this guitar has a serial number on the neck plate and the Carvin Logo on the Headstock.
    The guitar is in as mint condition as you’ll find. I’ve searched high and low and can’t find and dings dents or buckle rash if any.
    Not sure of the color,year it was made or what body wood was used. It’s a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard in again great shape! Frets are in great condition with very little wear.
    It comes with a Road Runner Gigbag and will be shipped very securely. Feel free to make reasonable offers. Or trades for a Micro Bass Amp head of the same value.
    Thanks and for full disclosure please look at all the pics closely and ask questions and I will answer in a timely manner.

Attached Files:

mikewalker likes this.