1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin BR115 Cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Solarmist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Does anyone own this cab? What do you think of it compaired to other 115's (for the price-$300)? Thanks much.

2. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Had one, wish I had it back. Best 15 for the dollar on the market IMHO. Absolutely a great cabinet. All plywood const. lite, powerfull, great sound. Great cab!

3. i use one with a trace elliot as my main rig. It really works out for me. Great full sound, and the construction is top notch. You cant go wrong for the price!

4. I have two older Carvin B115 Cabinets from the 80s and love them. I use them at outdoor concerts and such when I need some more boom boom.
    I have played both the Redline 15 (previous version)and the BR15 in the store and they are very solid. I love the plywood construction which is much lighter than lots of other cabinets.

5. Thank you for your fantastic responses.