1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo 2x10 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by selassie1, May 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. selassie1

selassie1 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Price:
    Recently picked this up to try out and decided to stick with my other small cabs. This cab has a full range, smooth tweeter and is nice and punchy. See original thread for details:

SOLD - 2x10 Carvin BRX 10.2 NEO Cabinet

I used it for one low-volume wedding gig. Still in great shape.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Price includes shipping in the conus!

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    LHbassist and maverick49 like this.
  2. LHbassist

LHbassist Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Reno, Nevada
    I have the same rig... this setup is amazing. These are without a doubt, the best built, and best sounding 2-10 cabinets made. I cannot imagine a Fearless or any other 2-10 being better. Especially if you consider the price of these Carvins.. both mine were well under 300 bucks shipped, both purchased from talkbass members. Mine have the first gen Deltalites. I own a Euphonic Audio VL 210. It's 30 pounds heavier, and will not fill a room with bass like these do.

Attached Files:

selassie1 likes this.
  3. Stan P

Stan P

Jul 25, 2014
    none
    Do you have pictures? Ship to California?

4. selassie1

Sep 26, 2011
    Updated the original post. I'll try and take more pictures tonight.

5. Mousekillaz

Mousekillaz

Nov 25, 2009
    Anacortes Wa.
    I have one. Highly recommended!

6. any damage at all?

7. Stan P

Stan P

Jul 25, 2014
    none
    Do you know how old it is? All original? Any damage? Thanks

8. selassie1

Sep 26, 2011
    There is a grey mark on the lower left front corner and a 1/4 in nick on the back. See pics for more details. It's in very good shape. Not sure how old it is but it's all original.

Stan P likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021