1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo 2x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fifty6tricks, Jul 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Price:
    Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo Bass cab for sale. Very full sounding cab. Built like a tank. Works great and sounds awesome. My 212 has all I need so I'm letting this one go. From what I have gathered from fellow TB'ers these are the nicer deltalites offered in the earlier carvin cabs. I've included pics of the speakers for reference.

Specs per cab:
    - 2 Neodymium 300w 10" woofers
    - 1" Titanium compression HF tweeter
    - Imp: 4 ohms, power handling: 600 Watts
    - Reproduces Frequencies from low B (28 Hz to 22k Hz)
    - Sensitivity: 101dB @ 1w and 129 dB @ 600w
    - Size: 24.5" wide x 15" deep x 17" high
    - Weight: 46 lbs

Asking 225 plus shipping expenses. Thx for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Attached Files:

LHbassist likes this.
  2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Those Eminence drivers make this a great cab...... If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it.

MUCH better than the new BRX 10.2 Neo cabs that Carvin is offering.

3. sotua

sotua

Sep 20, 2004
    Somewhere in time
    Does it handle volume well? (ie rehearsal with reasonable people, gig with PA support)

Can you get a ship estimate to 19713?

Thanks,
    sotua

4. Hi - can I get a shipping estimate to northern Wisconsin - zip is 54568 thanks!

5. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    This cab is a great stand alone cab. Very efficient and can get loud. Keep in mind this is a 4 ohm cab so you're going to get all the juice available in your amp. (assuming your amp is 4 ohm minimum) Just like most commercially designed and built cabs, you have to watch your eq the louder you get. I've thrown a LOT at mine and it doesn't break a sweat.

6. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Yes I agree with bluesrx. The cab is a great stand alone cab. I actually had two of these and hung on to this one because is sounding much fuller than the other cab which had the regular NEO style speakers that are in most of these. I'm pretty sure I'll regret selling this cab, as I do with most my stuff, but it just sits.

7. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    I've sent you a shipping quote via PM. Thx for looking!

8. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Still available.

9. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    hanging on to this . played it last night at rehearsal and it sounds amazing. gonna pair with a class d to use on smaller gigs. thx all for the interest.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021