1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo - Great Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tercesyrev, Mar 9, 2016.

1. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    $200.00
    For sale is a Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo. With the exception of a lightly scratched left handle (3rd pic) and some blemishes on the right handle frame (4th pic), the cabinet is in excellent condition with only a couple light / small smudges on the covering that can barely be seen and only at certain angles. No buzzes, rattles, no nicks or flaking of the covering, etc. It's been in my 10' x 10' office used as a practice amp so it has never been cranked up. It was paired with a BX700 that I sold.

I am not the original owner. The guy I bought it from obviously took care of it and used it sparingly only on some larger gigs and crossed it at 500Hz in a bi-amp set up (which I actually saw when purchasing it). So it really hasn't had to push the low end as far as I know. The cab is really in great shape.

The reason I'm selling it's simply too much for my practice area. It's amazing how much sound this cab can generate but I'm downsizing to a small practice rig. Somebody can put this to better use than I can.

$200 pick up / $250 with ship (CONUS). I live in the Chicago area and willing to travel a bit to meet up as well.

IMG_1758.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    LHbassist likes this.
  2. Ol' Dub

Ol' Dub

Nov 6, 2014
    Washington
    I have one of these and it is fantastic. GLWS

LHbassist likes this.
  3. I will be in Chicago chaperoning my daughters choir trip the first week of April - probably a long shot, but would you consider meeting me where we are staying? (Honestly don't know yet lol - but assuming near downtown somewhere...) all I would have to do then would be to sneak it onto the motor coach!

4. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Private conversation started

5. neddihem

neddihem

Jul 27, 2012
    Please let us know if you find a box to ship it. Definitely interested

6. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Have a nice shipping box for it now

7. KWIZ

KWIZ

Dec 24, 2014
    Finleyville
    Do you still have the speaker cab

8. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    PC sent

9. I would be driving in from North West Indiana on 94 or 294 depends where you are located. Meet at your closest police station? No packing or shipping do I get a discount? Police station because just had a nephew lose $6000.00 after he ignored my pleas to keep in front of people for trans actions like these. Peace out

10. PADRE STANDING BEAR

PADRE STANDING BEAR Padre & DeepSixx

Mar 20, 2015
    Richland Ctr, Wi
    deal done and cab gone then? Padre- a Brx man. . . with my SVT

11. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Still available ....

12. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    VA
    that is a hell of a deal!

13. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    VA
    This thing is still listed "for sale" is it?

14. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Yep ... still for sale.

15. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2010
    VA
    Been thinking about it, but I have two Aggies now that are doing the job. This would be a spontaneous buy...

16. tercesyrev

tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Sold