1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin BX700 - Trade for lower wattage head or combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by addictions, Dec 8, 2015.

1. addictions

addictions

May 31, 2013
    Lorain, Ohio
    Price:
    Trade
    I'm looking to trade my Carvin BX700 for a lower wattage head. I have another amp that suits my needs for larger stages, and the BX700 is too much for the smaller gigs that I am playing. The amp does fine at low volumes, but I don't like lugging everything plus a 4x10 to play a patio gig.

I like hybrid amps like this one, with the 12ax7 preamp tube, but feel free to run anything by me.

IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG

bxwithfretless.jpg IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0075.JPG It has lived in a rack it's whole life, so it has been well cared for. I might entertain the notion of getting rid of the whole rig with the power conditioner, and the Korg pitchblack tuner, and Carvin Road Warrior case but it would have to be for the right amp.

I have never had any trouble with this amp being able to keep up at any level. I have played super large outdoor stages, clubs, bars, and patio gigs with this thing and I have never had to have it cranked up.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. matt holt

matt holt Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2005
    Cincinnati OH
    PM'd