1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carvin BXR 10.4 Neo Cabinet in Great Shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CrazyZeke, Aug 7, 2012.

1. CrazyZeke

CrazyZeke

Dec 29, 2009
    Eastern WV (DC suburbs)
    Endorsing Artist - Phil Jones Bass
    SOLD! Thanks TB.

Used in excellent condition Carvin BRX 10.4 (4x10) 1200 W rated Bass Speaker Cabinet This is s lightweight NEODYMIUM speaker cabinet. All Neo systems are currently priced in the $600 - $900 range. Much lighter and easier to transport to and from your gigs than traditional bass cabinets.

Excellent condition - great sound, no damage and looks and sounds brand new.

$325.00 plus shipping.

Mfgr's description:

"BRX10.4 Neo features Neodymium drivers for dynamic snap and awesome response down to the low B. The driver and enclosure design kick up enormous efficiency gains over standard enclosures and has the effect of nearly doubling your RMS power while at the same time eliminating the need for a subwoofer. The BRX systems will substantially reduce the weight and size of your rig while achieving deep bass output with magnificent tone."

- Impedance: 4ohms, power handling: 1200 Watts
    - 4 Neodymium 300w 10" woofers and 1" titanium horn driver
    - 6-position horn attenuation: -3, -6, -12, -24dB, off, or full on
    - Reproduces Frequencies from low B (26 Hz to 22 kHz)
    - Sensitivity: 104dB @ 1w and 135 dB @ 1200w
    - Caster sockets included
    - DuraTex¬ô scratch resistant,weatherproof polyurethane
    - Size: 24.5" wide x 18" deep x 27.75" high
    - Weight: 76 lbs

Located in the eastern WV panhandle - west of Washington DC. Prefer to sell locally due to shipping cost. Let me know if you are serious and want to test drive this cabinet and we'll make the arrangements.

2. CrazyZeke

CrazyZeke

Dec 29, 2009
    Eastern WV (DC suburbs)
    Endorsing Artist - Phil Jones Bass
    Bump - this is a good deal, AND I will entertain counteroffers.

3. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    fEARful (I endorse them, not visa versa)
    Bump. GC paid me more for my BRX410NEO that he is selling this for. That should tell you how good of a deal he is selling it for.

4. I want!

5. seang15

seang15

Aug 28, 2008
    Cary NC
    Bump for the best 2x10 Neo cab made!!

Edit: uh, best 4x10 made ;)