1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carvin DCM 1500 Great Condition - FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FunkyLemz, Nov 19, 2005.

1. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have here a Carvin 1500 watt power amp for the taking. I am hesitant to say "like new', but it pretty much is. I just checked it out and I couldn't really see and any scratches on the amp and it has very low playing time. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Im sorry, I totally forgot to put the price - $285 shipped.
    If anyone has seen my other items Ive sold, this once again is a great deal on a great item. The shipping can be expensive so jump on this deal.
    Thanks, Mike
    Any questions pm me and Ill give you my #

3. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    i've been trying to sell my qsc rmx-1400 for a long time to get a dcm-1000 or dcm-1500, the carvin is the only power amp that will fit in my shallow rack. would you be interested in a trade?

4. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sorry dude, I need to pay off a new cab/head. Do you have anything else for trade or spare funds available?
    Mike

5. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    nah sorry, but if i sell it soon ill get back to you

6. Bump for a good deal on a quality, USA-made, great sounding power amp. I have one that I got from Carvin last year, and it's as nice as advertised. This really is a good price.. jump on it.

7. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    sold!!!!