Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carvin fretless 5 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dave Siff, Aug 17, 2000.

1. Alder body, black with matching headstock upgrade, bolt-on maple neck with smooth satin finish on back, 22 fret-space unlined ebony fingerboard, upgraded passive-active electronics, black hardware. This bass has barely been played. It has very, very slight string marks on the fretboard, surface only. Asking $400. Price includes hard case, two sets of strings, and shipping anywhere in the continental USA. Jpegs available on request.

2. JHMAVRO

JHMAVRO

May 29, 2000
    hooksett NH USA
    Damn Dave, you still havnt sold that thing???? Can you send me pictures? I might be going to My uncles house outside of Atlanta (Maryetta or something?) In a week or to and maybee I could grab that. Do you live near there????Im not to comfortable buying stuff from people online ya know???

3. JHMAVRO

JHMAVRO

May 29, 2000
    hooksett NH USA
    Yo Dave!!!! were aree you dude????????

4. Sorry 'bout that! I''ve got the e-mail notifier turned off and I haven't been checking this thread. Plus I don't have a computer at home so I don't see this site on weekends..
    ANYWAY.. long story short, I finally sold it.

5. JHMAVRO

JHMAVRO

May 29, 2000
    hooksett NH USA
    Cool. I just had to dump a bunch of $$$ into my sh!tbox car anyway.

6. socasaul

socasaul

Jan 28, 2005

What is the model of the bass? Hard case ore gigbag? 2 Jazz pickups, or 1 Jazz & 1 split coil humbucker? got pictures?

Saul

7. Dude.. this thing was sold 4 1/2 years ago.