1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin Icon 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JDA04OSU, Feb 5, 2021.

1. JDA04OSU

JDA04OSU Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Columbus, OH
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    EDIT (2/12/21): Now offering this for sale at $825 shipped (add $10 for West of the Mississippi). Price reduction for local pick up. PayPal only unless local. Still willing to consider trades and all reasonable offers.

Really solid USA bass. Very good condition with some minor blemishes, the worst of which is pictured near the output jack. There also appear to be some finish blemishes near the tuning pegs. Tried to photograph everything with as much detail as can be accomplished on my iPhone.

Weight is approximately 8.8 lbs on my bathroom scale. Balances well for me. I believe everything is stock. Comes with padded Fender gig bag. A local deal in Central Ohio would be awesome, but will ship to CONUS.

Willing to consider any fretted 4 or 5 string (preference for 4's)... a few examples of basses in my wheelhouse, and in the range of the Carvin:
    - Yamaha BBP34
    - G&L Kiloton
    - Player grade US Fenders
    - Spector Rebop
    - German Warwick Corvette
    - Lakland Skyline

Sure, I may pass on some offers but you never know so feel free to hit me up! Thanks for looking.
    IMG-1965.jpg IMG-1966.jpg IMG-1967.jpg IMG-1968.jpg IMG-1969.jpg IMG-1970.jpg IMG-1971.jpg IMG-1972.jpg IMG-1973.jpg IMG-1974.jpg IMG-1975.jpg IMG-1976.jpg IMG-1977.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  2. Sirfishalot

Sirfishalot Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Seattle, WA
    Oooh that’s a nice bass! GLWS

JayT

JDA04OSU likes this.
  3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Beauty.

JDA04OSU likes this.
  4. Lloydtownsend

Lloydtownsend

Aug 23, 2010
    Michigan
    None
    I love these!

JDA04OSU likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021