SOLD Carvin JB5 Swamp Ash

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hatiansaint123, Feb 7, 2018.

1. hatiansaint123

hatiansaint123

Mar 14, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_1481.JPG I'm selling a 2017 Carvin JB5. It has a beautiful black tobacco sunburst with a satin finish and a matching headstock. The bass also has a tung oiled neck that is incredibly smooth to the touch. Recessed strap locks are installed. Gig bag included. It’s a dream to play. Weighed it this morning and it was 9lbs on the bathroom scale. This really is my baby and I truly hate to see this one go but I have to find some money to cover this semester and I am running outta options. It sounds great as well. I can make some videos recording it on request.…. Bellow are the specs of the bass:

construction

bolt-on neck

scale length

34"

body

Swamp Ash with smooth comfortable neck heel

neck

tung-oiled maple with classic style headstock with Carvin logo, two high-strength carbon-fiber reinforcing rods and fully-adjustable dual action truss rod

fingerboard

Birdseye Maple, 14" radius

inlays

white pearl dots with standard black-ring Luminlay Super Blue side dots

neck width

1.77" wide @ nut, 2.98" wide @ 22nd fret; .78" thick @ 1st fret, .88 thick @ 12th fret

hardware

chrome

bridge

Carvin Guitars bass bridge with adjustable lockdown saddles & strings-through-body or top loading

tuners

Carvin Guitars premium tuners, 20:1 ratio

frets

22 medium-jumbo nickel steel frets, .103 wide X .048 tall

pickups

two JVA single coil pickups

electronics

18V active/passive, volume, pickup blend, push/pull active and passive tone control, stacked concentric bass and treble frequency cut or boost

strings

Elixer

dimensions

21" long body, 13.5" wide body, 1.7" thick body

Attached Files:

2. hatiansaint123

hatiansaint123

Mar 14, 2012
  3. hatiansaint123

hatiansaint123

Mar 14, 2012
    I forgot to mention, this a obo sale as well.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021