1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Carvin LB-75-$500 + ship or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Casey C., Mar 24, 2003.

1. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    like many, I don't want to let this one go, but it is me. I have found other basses that fit me better than this one and I can't afford to keep this one around.

This Carvin is about 7 years old or so. Here are the options that this bass came with:

Blue burst finish
    Alder body(not sure)
    Maple Neck
    Matching neck and Headstock
    Gold hardware
    Deluxe Hard Shell case (nice one)
    Active/passive Switch

There is a couple nicks in it. There are 2 in which you can see the wood but they are on the back side. There is maybe 2 scratches that are only in the clear coat.

The bridge has been replace with a new carvin/hipshot one. I will include any strings that I have for this (about one set new and many used strings).

I would like $450(obo) + shipping or a trade. I am looking to get a new 4 string. I would like to get a Spector or a Schecter, or something that plays simular.

Email me: Caseyc585@zoominternet.net

[​IMG]

2. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    I should note that these pictures were taken this past summer and I only had 4 strings on it because I had a digital camera avaible at that time and the B was broke.

[​IMG]

3. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    last one

[​IMG]

4. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    bump... $450 + ship any takers?

5. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    bump :(

6. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Do you still have the bass?? I have a Schecter 8 string(doubled)