Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carvin LB-75-$500 + ship or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Casey C., Mar 24, 2003.

1. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    like many, I don't want to let this one go, but it is me. I have found other basses that fit me better than this one and I can't afford to keep this one around.

This Carvin is about 7 years old or so. Here are the options that this bass came with:

Blue burst finish
    Alder body(not sure)
    Maple Neck
    Matching neck and Headstock
    Gold hardware
    Deluxe Hard Shell case (nice one)
    Active/passive Switch

There is a couple nicks in it. There are 2 in which you can see the wood but they are on the back side. There is maybe 2 scratches that are only in the clear coat.

The bridge has been replace with a new carvin/hipshot one. I will include any strings that I have for this (about one set new and many used strings).

I would like $450(obo) + shipping or a trade. I am looking to get a new 4 string. I would like to get a Spector or a Schecter, or something that plays simular.

Email me: Caseyc585@zoominternet.net

[​IMG]

2. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    I should note that these pictures were taken this past summer and I only had 4 strings on it because I had a digital camera avaible at that time and the B was broke.

[​IMG]

3. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    last one

[​IMG]

4. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    bump... $450 + ship any takers?

5. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    bump :(

6. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Do you still have the bass?? I have a Schecter 8 string(doubled)