Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carvin LB-75 Fretless for Trade/Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jondog, Aug 8, 2002.

1. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Hi, I'd like to trade this for a good fretted 5, or maybe a good speaker cabinet.

It's an early '90s Carvin LB-75F in excellent condition. All mahogany, tung oil finish, BB neck thru, ebony fingerboard, lines, active bass, treble and midboost, wilkinson bridge, sperzel locking tuners, tweed case.

Thanks,

Jon

2. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    how much would you sell it for?

Line or unlined?

Pictures?

3. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Sorry, I just traded it for a Bag End S15-DX. Does that sound like a good trade to you? I paid $650 for it in 1994. When I was thinking cash I was hoping $500 but knew it would probably be less. Carvins are good but don't seem to appreciate in value. Out of curiosity, how much would you have paid?

It has lines. I don't have any pix.

4. Blux

Blux

Feb 5, 2002
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Ah, I was hoping you would have brought it to the TB Philadelphia on the 17th. I would like to have compared it to my 1998 LB75 fretted ( I got off Ebay for $470, in perfect condition, not even 1 scratch). Bring the BagEnd, we had 2 at the last one and everyone liked its sound.

see you there...

5. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    OK, I'll bring the cab. Sorry about the trade timing. That's a good deal on your Carvin, I'm looking forward to trying it.